Re: Planet Debian RSS in pump.io

On 13857 March 1977, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> Please tell me any objections you find, or, if it's ok for you, point
> out the feeds it would be interesting. IMO, at least:

I don't think its ok to blindly repost everything from planet elsewhere.
While the people on it obviously want to appear on planet (or they
wouldn't have added their feeds to the config), that does not imply that
they are ok with the stuff getting reused wherever else.

--
bye, Joerg
I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I