Re: [Q] please consider to publish press release for new security mirror for Asia Pacific region

Hi,

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:24:16 -0500
Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> wrote:
> The publicity team is currently in a holding pattern on the announcement
> of this mirror and are wondering if a status can be provided? We can
> also blurb the new mirror in the next issue of DPN.

 Sorry for late... finally, I got a messeage from SAKURA Internet

SAKURA Internet is a leading Japanese hosting service provider which
hosts many servers running the Debian system.  SAKURA is very honored to
have an opportunity to support Debian by the security mirror system and
wishes to continue supporting the Debian community.
                                                         Kunihiro Tanaka
                                                           Founder & CEO
                                                             President
                                                     SAKURA Internet Inc.

 and, DSA team, could you check and give a comment for this new security
 mirror announcement, please?

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org