Re: metrics.d.n

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:12 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014, Paul Wise wrote:
>> Thanks for the notification. Right now every page except the front
>> page just gives me 500 Internal Server Error so it seems that it is
>> too early to announce it?

What is happening is that Holger is seeing the JavaScript interface,
while pabs is seeing the non-JS interface, because he has JS disabled.
I fixed the 500 error with the pages. I will make sure to check better
each time I reupload to make sure there are no errors.

The non-JS interface just uses matplotlib to generate a static graph
image for each metric. It does not support overlaying multiple metrics
in the same graph like the JS interface does. Both interfaces have
tables, but the JS interface supports sorting of the table.

> it works for me, but the data was only going back a single month. Is that an
> issue with my browser (which should be fixed in the site anyway) or is the
> site missing more data / such functionality ? I was using iceweasel from
> wheezy...

The site is missing data from before a month back. The plan is to
eventually include historical data from some source such as UDD. But
that is a lower priority and will probably not be implemented before
the end of Summer of Code.

Cheers,
Joseph