Re: Draft announcement for 7.6

Hi,

On Wed, 2014-07-09 at 23:44 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> I've committed a draft announcement for Saturday's wheezy point release
> (7.6) to the publicity SVN repo.

The archive side of the point release has now finished and a mirror push
is running, so packages should start appearing on mirrors in the next
couple of hours or so. Please feel free to send out the announcement at
a convenient time.

Note that there have been a couple of small changes since the initial
version I committed - adding win32-loader and removing the linux and
debian-installer updates; those changes are in the publicity svn
version, but I wasn't sure if you watched for changes there.

Regards,

Adam