Help needed with the Debian timeline!

Hi all,

I usually go through the Debian timeline (created by Chris Lamb) data
once a month and spend an hour making sure that each one of the data
files is up to date. Unfortunately I didn't yet manage to do that this
month, so, this is a call for help with the Debian timeline!

http://timeline.debian.net/
https://github.com/lamby/debian-timeline/

To help out you can run these simple commands in a terminal:

sudo apt-get install git git-gui
git clone https://github.com/lamby/debian-timeline/
cd debian-timeline/
sensible-editor $(find data -type f)
git gui
<commit your changes, one logical change at a time>
<exit git gui>
git format-patch origin/master

Now send an email to the maintainer (Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org>) and
attach the patch files from the debian-timeline directory.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise