Note about the DC15 presentations at DC14, for DPN

Hi everybody
I'm part of the DebConf15 publicity team, we're working on a blog post
that it will be published today, about the DebConf15 presentations that
were held during DebConf14, and a call for help.

We would like to include some lines on DPN too, here's my proposal:

---- DPN ----

DebConf15 dates are set: the conference will take place from 15 to 22
August 2015 in Heidelberg. DebCamp will be the week of  08 - 14 August,
and an Opening Weekend will be held on 15 and 16 August.

Next year's DebConf15 team presented
their conference plans in a full session in Debconf14
([video
available](http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2014/debconf14/webm/DebConf15_in_Heidelberg.webm)),
and an executive summary in the closing ceremony ([slides
available](http://media.debconf.org/dc15/pres/dc15_lightning_pres_at_dc14.pdf)).
All this documentation is linked in the [DebConf blog](), where updates
on the conference preparation will published too.

 People wanting to join the
team or contribute to the organization of DebConf15 are encouraged to
watch the video, have a look at their [wiki
page](https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15), and join the
#debconf-team and #debconf15-germany IRC channels.

---

Could this be included in next DPN? I'll provide the URL to the blog
post as soon as it's published (today).

Regards

--
Laura Arjona