AquaFold Users

Hi,

I’m sure you would be interested in using or acquiring our AquaFold Users Database? By which you can expand your reach and widen your client base. We maintain contacts with complete information. All contacts that we sell are 100% permission based.

We also have database for users of Adobe, Barracuda, BMC Mainview, Cloud Storage, CA, EMC, DataFlux, NetIQ, PegaSystems, SAP, Sage, Symantec, IBM Power Systems/iSeries, Oracle ERP, MS Dynamics, Siemens, TIBCO, JD Edwards, Zendesk, QuickBooks, Salesforce and many more....

Each contact in the list contains 30 different data fields which includes Full Name& Address, Company Address, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Industry, Revenue, Employees, IT Budget and LinkedIn link.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

If this email is not concern to you, then kindly forward it to the right person.

Regards,

Karl White

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Unsubscribe”.