- To: Joseph Bisch <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: metrics.d.n
- From: Paul Wise <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:46:20 +0800
- Message-id: <CAKTje6ECsNtAieP+mD_mMgqY_7=Z-LeCVrARjWwRpG-N=Fga6A@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAO+PtjuyBfA-Vspjmt5B2x_u3=p+gdWw15ZFjJ1F-OaBW_-Ogg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAO+PtjuyBfA-Vspjmt5B2x_u3=p+gdWw15ZFjJ1F-OaBW_-Ogg@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Joseph Bisch wrote:
> I would like to announce that metrics.d.n is live. It hosts an initial
> version of debmetrics, which is a Google Summer of Code project. You
> can include a sentence like the following with other updates from
> other GSoC students in the next weekly news.
Thanks for the notification. Right now every page except the front
page just gives me 500 Internal Server Error so it seems that it is
too early to announce it?
> Joseph Bisch announced that an initial version of debmetrics, his GSoC
> project, is available at metrics.d.n.
We will add it once the errors are fixed.
You might also want to mention it in DevNews:
- From: Joseph Bisch <firstname.lastname@example.org>