Re: Fwd: debconf15 logo contest

Hi Richard,

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:30:49AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Dear publicity team,

> if you are able to help getting the word out, that would be hugely appreciated.

Unfortunately, the next issue of the DPN will be published at the
earliest on Monday, so we will miss the deadline. We can however add a
paragraph about the contest and redirect the readers to the wiki to see
the propositions, or wait for the decision to be taken. When will the
winner be decided?

Cédric