Re: DPN 2014/08 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi everybody

El 09/05/14 17:54, martin f krafft escribió:
also sprach Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> [2014-05-09 17:22 +0200]:
We just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be
released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Can we get
http://blog.debconf.org/blog/debconf15/2014-05-09_dc15_kicked_off.dc
in, or is it just too late?

My proposal of wording, if you consider that we can include the news in this DPN:
---
Debconf15 will take place in Heilderberg (Germany). The organization team met on May 3rd to kick off the organisation of DebConf15. A blog post with details about the venue and minutes of the meeting are available [1][2].

[1] http://blog.debconf.org/blog/debconf15/2014-05-09_dc15_kicked_off.dc
[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-05-03
---

Regards