Re: welcome to the publicity team Donald Norwood!

Welcome. Sounds like you bring a lot to the team.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Dnorwood@portalus.com
Date:04/16/2014 10:41 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Paul Wise
Cc: debian-publicity
Subject: Re: welcome to the publicity team Donald Norwood!

Hello team!

My name is Donald Norwood. I currently help to support Debian by administering one of the secondary push mirrors that hosts the archive. I of course, use Debian as my primary O/S and want to see it on a lot more desktops, workstations, and servers.

Towards that end I'm here to try to do that in the public eye. I plan on assisting by keeping my eyes and ears open regarding happenings inside and outside of Debian community and reporting that information back to hopefully have it included in the publicity teams efforts.

I am a native English speaker so I can assist with some phrasing and grammatical tweaks, can also provide a limited Spanish and Italian translation as needed. Hope that is enough information for you all.

-Donald Norwood