Re: DPL elections results: quotes needed

Hi Cédric,

On 11/04/14 at 23:19 +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Dear Lucas, dear Neil,
>
> The next issue of the Debian Project News to be published will certainly
> mention the results of the DPL elections.
>
> Could you please provide the publicity with two quotes: one we could use
> if you win the election,

It has been a pleasure and a honor to serve as the Debian Project Leader
for the past year. I am very thankful for been given me the opportunity
to continue for a second term, and I hope that I will be meeting the
project's expectations during the coming year.

> the other if you don't?

I would like to congratulate Neil for winning the election, and to wish
him good luck. Given his impressive track record inside Debian, I am
sure that the project is in good hands with him as the DPL.

- Lucas