Re: DPN 2014/06 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>
> Hi all,
>
> We just finished the last bits of the
> new issue of DPN to be released Monday, after 12:00pm CET.
> Sorry for the short delay.
> We would appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> Instructions are available on the wiki:
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
>
> The last updated version is available on the publicity
> Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=markup

This link is dead!

#use wml::debian::projectnews::header PUBDATE="2013-03-31" SUMMARY="Debian Installer Jessie Alpha 1 released, Indian

	the above PUBDATE is still 2013. I have fixed that already in SVN.

federal state of Tamil Nadu adopts Debian derivative BOSS GNU/Linux as official OS, rebuild of the Debian archive with Clang, BeagleBoard shifts to Debian"

# $Id: index.wml-template 5040 2013-05-30 00:23:19Z taffit $
# $Rev: 5040 $

[...]

<toc-add-entry name="deb_jessie_rel">Debian Installer Jessie Alpha 1 released</toc-add-entry>

On March 19, Cyril Brulebois, member of the <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Team";>Debian Installer team</a>,
announced the
Installer Jessie Alpha 1 release</a>: the first alpha version of the installer
for Debian 8 <q>Jessie</q>.

Several improvements have been introduced, among which are a bug-fix
in the apt-setup package and the fact that the grub-installer now
supports selecting the GRUB boot disk via a menu. Meanwhile, the default desktop
environment for the time being is Xfce, though this will be re-evaluated in August.

As far as hardware support changes are concerned, a few architectures
are no longer supported, and there will be no installer support for sparc systems due
to the failure to build the package for that platform.
The team is reconsidering the convenience of retaining sparc as an official port.
The Linux kernel has been updated from 3.2 to 3.13 and the FreeBSD kernel from
9.0 to 9.2.

Finally, Cyril's message calls on all Debian members and supporters
to assist with the release process by finding and submitting bugs against the
package. Installer CDs and all resources needed for testing it are available on
the <a href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer";>web
page</a>.  The release team can also be contacted via the <a

	release team -> debian installer team ?