Re: Speaker Invitation for FOSSASIA 2014, Feb. 28-Mar 2, Phnom Penh

Hello,

we are planning a MiniDebConf during FOSSASIA in Phnom Penh at the end
of march. Could you publish the info on DPN, please?

Below a proposal for the news paragraph.

All the best from the Mekong-Delta.

Thanks for your support,

Mario

MiniDebConf at FOSSASIA 2014 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Feb. 28-March 2

FOSSASIA [1] is inviting Debian contributors and fans to Phnom Penh,
Cambodia from February 28 - March 2, 2014. After previous events in
Vietnam and a successful MiniDebconf 2010 in Ho Chi Minh city  it is
time to bring together some of the awesome Debian folks in the region
again and organize another MiniDebConf Phnom Penh 2014 [3]. The event
will be held at Norton University, the leading IT institution in
Cambodia and bring together a number of free software projects. Please
join us, add you name into the wiki and spread the word [4]!

[1] http://fossasia.org
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianVietnam/MiniDebConf2010
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianCambodia/MiniDebConf2014
[4] https://twitter.com/fossasia