Preparation of DPN 2013/21

Hi,

This message is primarily aimed at people who joined recently the
publicity team with the wish to help with the Debian Project News
letter.

I am wishing we can freeze the next issue tommorrow night or saturday
morning (UTC), but some manpower would be appreciated.

I have added some items in the TODO list (in the index.wml file). Feel
free to add some more.

So the work to do is
- write some short articles
- collect data for the recurrent sections (new contributors, dsa, new
  packages etc.).

Please consult
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
for detailed explanations of the workflow.

Coordination can be done on the #debian-publicity IRC channel to avoid
having several people working on the same task. Feel free to ping me
there if you need more info (like tips and tricks to collect the various
pieces of data).

Cheers,

Cédric