Call for translations: next point release announcement

Hi all,

the Release Team just sent us the draft for the announcement of the next
point release, to be published next Saturday (23/02): while the text
don't need reviews (is a template already reviewed by native speakers,
AFAIK), we'd certainly be glad to have translations!

The draft is on the publicity repository, available even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130223.wml?view=markup

You can find some information on how to translate publicity material
here:
http://wiki.debian.org/News/HowToTranslate

If by the deadline (23/02) your translation will be ready, please mark it
with [ready] tag. I'll take care to upload it to the website. If not, you
can upload it later (or ask someone else, if you don't have write
access on the website).

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do;
the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it."