Mate is entering debian?

Hello @publicity people,
yesterday I saw (mainly linked by my friends on twitter) [0] that says
that the MATE DE is entering officially debian repositories.

I was a Gnome 2.x user, but (as many other gnome 2 users) I was not
satisfied with the 3.x version, so I migrated towards fluxbox.

But as everyone knows, many gnome 2.x users switched to almost
"everything that's not gnome 3" (kde, xfce, lxde, *box, awesome, etc..)

I'm here just to inform the team of this news, in the blogpost there is also
a link [1] to a wiki/status page of MATE in debian, but I don't know if it's
a news worth talking about in next DPN or in a news/press release of its
own (or maybe it's too early).

Cheers,
Mark

[0]: http://www.muktware.com/2013/11/mate-make-debian-repositories/16683
[1]: http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/status:debian
--
. ''`.  | GPG Public Key  : 0xCD542422 - Download it from http://is.gd/fOa7Vm
: :'  : | GPG Fingerprint : 0823 A40D F31B 67A8 5621 AD32 E293 A2EB CD54 2422