I have tried to install Debian/BSD-kernel - without success

I have tried to install Debian/ 7.1 FreeBSD and the install did'nt did not
start displaying a lot of memeory errors. Is there a known issue about
this?

By the way, there could be a simple way to feed back Debian about errors
of this type other from FORUM to which I am not used and takes to long
time. I am a 16 years Debian user.

Tarcisio

--
?If nothing else, always question authority. We don?t progress as a
society unless we question. Don?t accept what others tell you. Learn for