Re: updating events members

Hi there!

On Mon, 20 May 2013 16:22:30 +0200, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 08/05/2013 05:15, Arne Wichmann a écrit :
>
>> As far as I can see nobody (including me) is willing to update the evnts
>> page.
>
> Could there be a reality check among the huge list of events people on
> http://www.debian.org/intro/organization#publicity in order to reflect
> reality?

From that page, Bcc:ing all people listed below:

- Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (IIRC he had already asked to be removed)

- Alexander Wirt (new member from last year's call for help[1])

- Ana Carolina Comandulli (new member from last year's call for help)

- Annette Kalbow (new member from last year's call for help)

- Arne Wichmann (new member from last year's call for help)

- Fernando Estrada (new member from last year's call for help)

- Franziska Lichtblau (new member from last year's call for help)

- Joost van Baal-Ilić (new member from last year's call for help)

- Luca Capello (hey, myself, but soon leaving)

- Marcelo Santana (new member from last year's call for help)

- Martin Schulze (still active?)

- Meike Reichle (IIRC she had already asked to be removed)

[1] <mid:20120414122303.GA11883@zouish.org> for events@d.o

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca