Invitation to speak about Debian at Coliberator 2013 in Bucharest, Romania

Hello world!

Cc-ing -project, since it's a pretty related matter.

On 1-2 June 2013, Fundația Ceata [1] will be organizing its first
international Free Software and Free Culture conference, called
Coliberator (website coming soon). The event will take place in
Bucharest [2], the capital of Romania.

[1] http://ceata.org
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucharest

In order to provide some quick background (you can always ask for
more), Fundația Ceata is described pretty well by Tiberiu
Turbureanu, its president and founder, on his blog [3]. Also,
Ceata organized two Debian events in the past year [4][5], and there are
certainly more to come.

[3]
http://jurnal.ceata.org/~tct/archives/2012/10/17/english-description-of-ceata
[4] http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2012/13/#romania
[5] http://www.debian.org/events/2012/0726-forumit

Ceata has previous experience with helping the organization of a
400-people conference in 2009 called eLiberatica. This number is the
participation target for the first edition of Coliberator. Coliberator
will be much like FOSDEM (but on a smaller scale), being a
community-driven, no participantion-fee event with keynotes, lightning
talks, dev rooms and stands for FS & FC projects who send
representatives to give talks at Coliberator.

The conference's main topics include (but are not limited to) user
rights, freedom of software, free licenses, projects that endorse /
support free software and general digital freedom discussions.

Please note that Coliberator is a community-driven conference (much like
FOSDEM) at its first edition and we won't be able to pay the travel
expenses for the speakers. However, our volunteers are happy to host
speakers at their places, if you find this to be nice/acceptable.

Please let me know what you think of this, and even query me on IRC if
I'm available. For a reasonable number of questions, I can provide a
quick answer without asking further :-)

--
. o .   Victor Nițu
. . o   debian.org.ro