An addition for DWN? and for the Debian book webpage?

Hi,

I have recently published a book that I think will interest Debian
developers as it was based in part on research on the project. Even
better, it now is freely available for download as well with a CC
license. Information provided below and please let me know if you need
anything else from me or have any questions.

All best,
Biella

Coding Freedom: The Ethics and Aesthetics of Hacking
E. Gabriella Coleman
Princeton University Press
English
http://codingfreedom.com/ (available here for download)
Debra Liese <Debra_Liese@press.princeton.edu>

Who are computer hackers? What is free software? And what does the
emergence of a community dedicated to the production of free and open
source software--and to hacking as a technical, aesthetic, and moral
project--reveal about the fraught contemporary politics of
intellectual law? Coding Freedom, an ethnographic account of free
software development, examines how these hackers are at the forefront
of fomenting a vibrant political culture of civil liberties online.
Drawn on two years of ethnographic research, a good portion was based
on Debian. There is one chapter dedicated to the project and many
others draw on interviews with Debian developers.

--
Gabriella Coleman
Wolfe Chair in Scientific and Technological Literacy