Re: DPN 2013/03 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

A diff patch as instructed here.
Let me know if I'm doing this wrong.

Regards,

On 2 February 2013 10:15, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:
[reviewers and translators: please keep the discussion on
the -publicity list debian-publicity@lists.debian.org]

Hi all,

here we are again: DPN is now frozen and you can spend the weekend
reviewing and translating it (well, among other things, I suppose).

Please note that the rc-stats paragraph is for now missing, and it will
be added as soon as the stats are published.

As usual, you can find the latest version of the draft on the publicity
repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Instructions on how to contribute are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

Thanks,
Francesca

ps: Yeah, I've actually changed the wording of this mail (as I'm too lazy
to find the template)

--
<lengsel> i dont see how giving more power to the administration will
benefit anyone else but the administration