Re: DPN 02/2013 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2013-01-18 18:59, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released
Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

Ben Hutchings, member of the Debian Kernel team and maintainer of the
3.2.y stable series at kernel.org, wrote a series of three blogposts (<a
3</a>) about the additional features of the Debian Linux kernel that will be
shipped with the next Debian stable.

There are now several kernels in Debian; s/"Debian Kernel"/"Debian's Linux".
"3.2.y" is unclear. Just "3.2" will do.
"the additional features of the Debian Linux kernel that will be shipped with the next Debian stable" is unclear. We should explain that wheezy will ship a modified version of Linux 3.2 with features not present in vanilla Linux 3.2.

<rcstatslink release="Wheezy"
	tobefixed="84" />

According to the source, there are actually 165 RC bugs to be fixed :-(