Re: Debian Project at UERGS academic week 2012, Guaiba, RS, Brasil

Hi there!

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:52:09 +0200, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> Please make the needed corrections, trimming, editions to the text below for
> d.o/events page and DPN.
>

> ****
> Debian Project at UERGS academic week 2012, Guaiba, RS, Brasil
[...]
>     Event URL:
> http://www.uergs.edu.br/index.php?action=unidades.php&cod_municipio=499
>     Address: UERGS Guaiba Campus, Estrada de Santa Maria, 2300 - Bairro Ramada,
> Guaiba, RS.

The above link is not really an "event URL": if I read its text
correctly, it contains information about the Guaíba Campus, including
the address you provided in the next line.

Nevertheless, the event has now been added and it will be visible in the
next hours:

  <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/events/2012/1023-uergs.wml?view=log>
  <http://www.debian.org/events/2012/1023-uergs>

Best,