Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

Hi Francesca!

chose.

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 23:39:23 +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 08:57:15PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:21:03 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>> > a) should we add some quotes explaining previous achievements at
>> >    DebCamp/DebConf [7] , i.e. the work Francesca started to do before
>> >    DebConf12?
>>
>> Francesca (Cc:ed), do you have any news about that?  Or, a link to where
>> I can get some of the quotes you have already collected?
>>

> Ooops, sorry for the delay: I totally didn't notice this mail /o\
>
> Sure, the quotes are available here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/drafts/biggest-debconf-achievement.txt?view=markup
>
> It will be great to put them to some good use!

I (sort of randomly) chose some of them, please review them:

  <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data?view=revision&revision=3669>

It was a bit difficult to decide, especially because some quotes can be
easily swapped and sometime there were two very good quotes from the
same person, but I wanted to avoid citing twice.  By chance it happened
that the chosen quotes fit nicely in the output :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca