Re: "Request for test of d-i beta1" announcement, please review and translate [was: Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 release]

Hi!

Am 11.08.2012 13:04, schrieb DebianIgnatz@gmx.de:

>> Please consider reviewing and translating the announcement,
>> including the newly made modifications.
> I can't, as trollimar locked me out.

Funny coincidence.  These days I don't happen to have much time these
days for Debian, and just sat down to grant you write access again and
read this mail.

I'm out of this "discussion" and honestly don't care any more what
happens to your account and your translations.

Bye,
  Alexander