Re: Mini DebConf in Taiwan on 8-10 June

[Events team cc-ed, just to not right the same mail twice ;)]

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 03:41:20PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
> Hi Publicity team,
>
> Please help to spread the info of mini DebConf Taiwan on 8-10 June.

I've just added the events to the "Upcoming Events" section of the main
Debian website (http://www.debian.org/events): it will be visible in few
hours.

In addition, I'd propose to write a proper announcement about it.  If
someone (from the Events or Publicity teams) wants to write a draft is
mostly a copy paste matter from the event wiki page [1] (which is really
really well written!) and from the past Mini DebConf announcements
(as for instance: [2], [3] and [4] which is the announcement from the
first taiwanese mini DebConf).
The draft can be sent on the publicity mailing list for review and
comments.

> This is the second Mini-DebConf in Taiwan, and the time just right
> connect to Computex 4-8 June.

Cool!

Thank you very much for organizing it, it sounds a really exciting event
:)

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/MiniDebConf2012