Re: New version of DPNhtml2mail.pl [was: Possible bug when generating mail version]

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your kind reply.

> > >Here is an another type of bug on DPNhtml2mail.pl when generating a
> > >Japanese version of DPN. This comes out because of ad-hoc handling
> > >of UTF-8 flagged data. I have attached a debugged DPNhtml2mail.pl to
> > >this mail. please check it.
>
> I made some small modification to the code mainly for the links. The
> result is fine in Latin languages, could you please check that it is
> still fine for Japanese.

It is not suitable for ours. In Japanese, usually add single white
space after reference index for viewability because space is not used
in pure Japanese context except at the start of a paragraph.

Modification:

1. exclude link format option to language specific section.
2. delete mailto URL scheme from link section.

Regards,
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3@yahoo.co.jp>