xen/openstack/debian announcement ready: please review and translate

Hi,

thanks to Stefano (who took care of it) we have now the
xen/openstack/debian announcement ready:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-04-25-cloud.wml?view=co

The text just need a consistency check by native
speakers (and translations, as well): the content of the announcement is
strictly frozen, as xen and openstack people already acked to it (so we
can't do major changes in it without re-asking them an ack).

In addition, for reasons beyond my control, the
announcement need to be sent tonight: I'm aware this is a very short
notice so I'd be really grateful if some native speaker could take a
look at it before the deadline.

Thank you very much,

Francesca
--