DebConf12 registration open (+cfp)

Hi,

this mail just to notify you all that I had to send the announcement
about the open of DebConf registration quite in a hurry, without asking
for translations or reviews (there was no time for it).
The announcement was drafted by the DebConf team (I just merged some
parts of the two different original announcements in one) and we needed
to send it ASAP.

So, for those who want now to translate it, the announcement is available at:
http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120412

Thank you very much and sorry for not having properly frozen this one,

Francesca
--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero
e nostra legge è la libertà