Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement? (was: [Publicity-commits] r3231 - /dpn/en/current/index.wml)

Hi,

I've just applied changes suggested.
I've also dropped any mention of Vaumarcus, as requested by Moray, and
used something more generic ("on the banks of Lac de Neuchâtel in
Switzerland" as suggested by Gregorr): Luca (or other debian-ch people)
is it ok for you?

So, we just lack a quote from a member of DebConf Committee: nothing
special, just a comment on the bids and how difficult was to choose
between them, something like that.

Thank you very much to Brian and Gunnar for improving wording!

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero