Re: maintainer for Debian press coverage pages?

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 11:10 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> This is interesting to me. I will work on those URLs now,

Excellent, thanks very much!

> but I don't want to become an official maintainer at this point

There is nothing official about these pages (especially since they moved
from the website to the wiki some years ago) and they are on a wiki so
there is no possibility of you becoming the official maintainer ;)

> because I tend to promise more than I can deliver.

Likewise :(

--
bye,
pabs