Re: Collaboration of the publicity team to the Debian timeline (Re: transfer debian-timeline/timeline.d.n maintenance to publicity team?)

Filipus Klutiero wrote:

> When I noticed 2, I thought a collaboration between Chris and the
> publicity team would be great, and prepared to propose that until I
> searched the web and realized that was precisely proposed by Paul Wise
> almost a year ago. Chris, did you miss this thread :-?

(Either I did or I've forgotten it.)

> Consequently, a simple way to keep the timeline up-to-date would be

[..]

If you think you can make something bigger of it, please feel free to
take it (and the debian.net CNAME, etc.) over and do what you like with
it.

The timeline was started merely a fun little diversion, not an attempt
at a robust or official history of the project. A ~50-line email
discussing potential submission procedures is perhaps the antithesis of
this..

Let me know what you would like to do.

Regards,

--