Suggested DPN entry [was: FW: List of still incomplete languages for Debian Installer...]

I think this deserves an entry in the DPN, at least. Suggested text:

Help your language reach 100% support in the Debian Installer

Christian PERRIER has recently sent a message[1] to the Debian
Translators mailing list looking for persons interested to translate the
Debian Installer into the following languages: Lituanian, Bosnian,
Tamil, Lao, Icelandic, Macedonian, Dzongkha, Nepali, Norwegian Nynorsk,
Albanian, Alharic, Kurdish, Tagalog, Wolof (language currently disabled
because too many important strings missing) and Tibetan. These languages
are almost complete, but the regular contributors have not responded to
the usual calls. Currently 55 out of 70 supported languages have reached
100% completion, the highest number ever.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/11/msg00036.html

Kind regards,
Andrei

----- Forwarded message from Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> -----