Talk and debate - What is the Debian Project? - with the students of PUCRS, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil

Hello,
Please make the needed corrections, trimming, editions to the text below for
d.o/events page and DPN.

****
Talk and debate “What is the Debian Project?” with the students of PUCRS, Porto
Alegre,RS, Brasil

The south brazilian local Debian user group http://www.debian-rs.org is
promoting talk and debate “What is the Debian Project?” with the students of
Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio Grande do Sul University
http://www.pucrs.br .

    Event URL:
http://softwarelivre.org/debian-rs/palestra-e-debate-o-que-e-o-projeto-debian-aos-alunos-da-puc-rs-porto-alegre

    Address: Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Partenon - Porto Alegre, RS - CEP: 90619-900.
Informatics Institute building 32.
    When: october 17th, 19h30min to 20h50min.

The debate topics:

    Is not the Debian Project a company? How is it working for the last 19
years?
    What is the user profile of the Debian distributions and versions?
    How could I get technical support?
    How could I collaborate and participate?
    The Debian Project makes available many softwares and operational systems
beyond Linux.
    Career and business opportunities involving FOSS.
    Questions and answers

Follow the updated details at the event page
http://softwarelivre.org/debian-rs/palestra-e-debate-o-que-e-o-projeto-debian-aos-alunos-da-puc-rs-porto-alegre

This event is restricted to students, teachers  and guests of PUCRS university.

Your RS brazilian institution can also invite the Debian-RS for lectures, talks
and debates about Debian Project and free libre software.

The topics could be modified to the interests of your institution participants.

Contact our group using our discussion list, discussion forum, or  activity
mural of http://www.debian-rs.org

*****

Thanks!!

Andre Felipe Machado