Re: DPN 15/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-07-27 17:07, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki :

http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=markup

Please note that a last-minute paragraph will be probably added,
regarding the results of SPI board elections, as soon as they will be
available (afaik tomorrow).

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

<rcstatslink release="Wheezy"
	url="http://www.schmehl.info/2012/06/29#2012-26";
	testing="569"
	tobefixed="375" />

These "more detailed statistics" are quite outdated. tobefixed should probably be more like 314.

<toc-add-entry name="nnwp">New and noteworthy packages</toc-add-entry>

34 packages were added to the unstable Debian archive
recently.

I do not think this is interesting without any information on which packages these are (and why they were added).