Re: [RFR] wml://News/weekly/2012/13/index.wml Debian Project News frozen. Please review and translate

On 2012-06-23 13:53, David Prévot wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to Cédric, Moray and others, we just finished the last bits for
the latest issue of the Debian Project News to be released Monday. We
would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki :
	http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=markup

Regards

David

Thank you David and everyone. Here are some remarks.

You're welcome to test and use the service by following the

We should leave contact details to the website.

Fifteen to seventeen people from five countries were present,
mainly working on release critical bugs in testing and unstable.

Properly speaking, no bugs in unstable are "release-critical". They could be called "serious".

Six applicants have been
as Debian Developers, four applicants have been
as Debian Maintainer, and
six people have<a href="http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi";>started
         to maintain packages</a>  since the previous issue of the Debian
	Project News.

The pluralization is inconsistent. I suggest s/Developers/Member/.

<rcstatslink release="Wheezy"
	url="http://www.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/7.0-wheezy/2012-25";
	testing="582"
	tobefixed="376" />