Re: Debian Project News 2012/12 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-06-08 19:36, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
Hi,

we just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released
Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki :
	http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Thanks,

Cédric

Thank you very much Cédric and everyone. Just one issue:

<rcstatslink release="Wheezy"
	url="http://www.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/7.0-wheezy/2012-23";
	testing="734"
	tobefixed="495" />

The high number should currently be 836.