Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement? (was: [Publicity-commits] r3231 - /dpn/en/current/index.wml)

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:09:46AM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> Maybe it needs to be reformulated a bit to somthing like:
> ----
> Our proposal for DebConf strongly focuses on the community gathering
> aspect of DebConf. Accomodation, hacking spaces and talk rooms will be
> at the same place with a beatiful view over the lake of Neuchatel and to
> the Swiss alps. We'll have the whole holiday camp exclusively for
> DebConf.
> ----
> (Please review my english and make any corrections as needed.)

Oh! This is *exactly* what we need :)

I've just added it to the draft, thank you.

I've sent the call for reviews and translations, so in a couple of days
we'd be able to send out the announcement.
Thank you all for your help.

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: just a random thought: could it be appropriate to add the
announcement also on debconf website? not sure about it, but maybe
DebConf related announcement could be added also there...
--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero
e nostra legge è la libertà