Re: [Debconf-team] Fundraising announcement DebConf12: first draft

Hi Francesca,

On Montag, 27. Februar 2012, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> I've just finished the first draft of a fundraising announcement for
> DebConf12, as suggested by Norman and Holger.

Many thanks for writing this! This looks quite very good already :-)

> Please note that all DDs have write access on publicity repository, so
> feel free to directly apply changes and/or fixes.

I've just changed s#DebConf is the Debian Project's developers
conference#DebConf is the Debian Project's conference#g and btw, I like this
feature (that all DDs have rw access) very much!

cheers,
	Holger