Re: DPN 03/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-02-03 18:07, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi,

we just finished the last bits of DPN for the latest issue of the Debian
Project News to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews.

As usual, the issue is available on the publicity subversion repository,
even via HTTP:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml

Thanks to all the editors (and in advance to reviewers and translators)!

Cheers,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca. Here are some remarks.

In addition to their regular tests, since December 2011,
the piuparts maintainers have been testing the<a
href="http://piuparts.debian.org/squeeze2wheezy/";>upgrade of
packages failed the test (and other 130 failed it due to dependencies)
while 33,708 passed it.

"other 130" should possibly read "130 more", but I'm not sure what this sentence means.

Ben Hutchings announced that<a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/01/msg00012.html";>Debian
unstable and will soon enter testing.

There should be a comma after "3.2".

Lior Kaplan blogged about<a
href="http://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/php-5-4-debian/";>upcoming
PHP 5.4.0</a>  which is already available in the experimental repository.

"about upcoming PHP 5.4" should read something like "about the upcoming 5.4 version of PHP", I believe. Also, PHP 5.4 is not yet in experimental (and indeed, hasn't been released yet).

According to the<a href="http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi";>Bugs Search
         interface of the Ultimate Debian Database</a>, the upcoming release,
	Debian 7.0<q>Wheezy</q>, is currently affected by
695 Release-Critical bugs.

This should be 642 at this time:
http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=wheezy_and_sid&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&rc=1&sortby=source&sorto=asc&cpopcon=1&cseverity=1&ctags=1