Re: Need your help for DebConf: Please summarise your session

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 02:29:58PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Even if you don't think you are going to announce anything, feel free to
> contact us anyway.  Better save than sorry, and we might use your data for
> further dents / announcements / whatever.

Ask the Leader: I don't plan on anything, but if the DPL announces
something new in response to a question, not much I can do!
Bits from the Release Team: No idea yet, I haven't written the slides
yet! I'll let you know in advance if there's something to do though.

Neil
--
<Tolimar> So we can expect stockholm to be elected in 2009?
<Ganneff> isnt the world own3d by ubuntu then?