R: Team signature? [Was: Debian Project News - June 24th 2011]

Hi,

--- Dom 26/6/11, David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> ha scritto:

> Yes, the review call has unfortunately been forgotten. I
> think it's also
> unfortunate to associate Justin's name with an issue that
> might bring a
> fair amount of incorrect en_BY, en_IT, en_DE, en_FR and
> even worst stuff.

The review mail hasn't been forgotten (I sent it on Thursday night): unfortunately I'm experimenting some issues in sending mails to lists.debian.org (probably related to a change on my MTA configuration).
Tomorrow I'll try to fix this with listmasters (I'm away from home since Friday morning, without my pc, and I'm using webmail, now).

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience,

Francesca

ps: thanks Filipus for reporting it :)