Re: DPN Spanish Translation

Hi,

On Wed Jun 08, 2011 at 13:30:51 -0600, Esteban Monge wrote:
> Hello, I want translate to spanish the DPN, its possible publish a
> translation in your wiki?
>
> It is possible a preliminary version for translate before the publication?

not directly in a wiki, but we use an SVN on alioth[1], where you can find our
preperation for new press releases, including the DPN. You will need an account
on alioth.debian.org[2] which can be requested easily, to commit to that SVN.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/
[2] https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster