Press release following DebConf/government meeting

After our meeting with Science and Technology MInister of the
government of Republika Srpska on 23 May, they were keen for us to put
out a press release mentioning the meeting and their support.  They
put out their own version that day, which has since been translated
into English -- see the attachment at
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110528.110343.2d920114.en.html

It would be good if we could put something out quickly, even if it
doesn't do much more than rephrase their version from our perspective
and add the standard footer texts explaining Debian/DebConf.

--
Moray