Debian and Debian Women in Swedish newspaper Fria Tidningen

Hej!

I have been the editor for a series on free software in a Swedish
newspaper, Fria Tidningen. The series has been running for seven weeks now,
finishing this week, and have been very well received. [0, 1]

This last episode contained three Debian related articles. One article is
named Det demokratiska Debian (eng. The democratic Debian), which describes
Debians organisation and social responsibility. Hedvig Kamp wrote about
nerdfeminism and groups that promote equality in free software, among other
groups she presents Debian Women in the article (in the paper edition there
is also a big phat Debian Women logo). Also in the paper is a general guide
on how to install GNU/Linux, with Debian as one of the distro-tips. [2, 3, 4]

The articles are in Swedish but maybe some online translator can make sense
of it. If not ping me and I will happily translate it to english.

[0] http://fria.nu/
[1] http://fria.nu/opinion/argument/
[2] http://www.fria.nu/artikel/88296
[3] http://www.fria.nu/artikel/88292