Re: Debian Project News - May 17th 2011

Hi,

Just a quick note from someone involved in the wiki ;)

In the DPN, there was some URL linking to wiki page's anchors, like the
one below.
The anchor used below was auto-generated by MoinMoin for their table of
content. I would recommend not to use auto-generated anchors, and create
an anchor manually...
 * because the scheme used to auto-generate anchors for page
   titled changed many time in the past
 * because if we ever switch to a different wiki engine, we would
   pay attention to preserve manually created anchors.

For more information on MoinMoin anchors, see:
  http://moinmo.in/HelpOnLinking#Anchors

Regards,

Franklin