Re: Debian Project presentation for government decision makers

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Andre Felipe Machado
<andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:
> Hello,
> At April 18th, 2011, there was a brazilian portuguese presentation through video
> streaming for  government decision makers.
> Actually, were 2 talks: first Debian Project for govt. decision makers and then
> other for sysadmins and developers regarding Debian 6.x.
> The recorded video (brazilian portuguese), with pdf files, and some additional
> key valuable info can be found at [0].

Ótimo!

> The incisive talks were *sharply focused* at  very specific target audiences at
> Brazil and Latin America and contained localized subjects.
> MAYBE could be reused/adapted to similar audiences at other countries.
> Some content could be reused for private enterprises, as some needs, fears and
> doubts have been seen at these too.
> Having enough interest, I could translate the first pdf to english.

Or you could send it to me (native English speaker and professional
translator/interpreter
of Portugese, Spanish and French, but no charge for FOSS projects,
especially Debian
stuff).

./tony

--