Re: Event and merchandise handling in Debian

Heyho!

On Thursday 17 February 2011 14.03:22 Luca Capello wrote:
> [14] <http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise>

Hmm.  Umbrellas are missing in debian.ch's entry :-)

More importantly: on one hand, we don't endorse any specific vendor, but
otoh debian.ch isn't a commercial vendor but the money owned by it is fully
under the authority of the Debian project. I wonder if this should be
indicated.  Perhaps for each shop add to the listing "commercial vendor" /
"commercial vendor, part of the income goes to the Debian project" / "part
of the Debian project"?  Not sure what the exact terms should be, but I
guess at least some people will be happy to prefer ordering stuff from
places that are closely linked with Debian.

cheers
-- vbi

(Disclaimer: Yes, I *am* on the debian.ch board.)

--
Open source is more secure. Period.
        -- CTO Trend Micro