Re: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement

Hi,

it's not my intention to sound insistently, but when this translation
will be published? Or at least can I get some feedback like "sorry, we
can't publish it (yet) because..."?

BTW, in the meantime I added Polish translation of website redesign
announcement. Is there any policy on how should I tell you when the
translation is ready to be published? Should I ping someone directly
or this list, or simply commit the translation with something like
"final version" or "ready to be published" message?

Regards,
Paweł